When buying from Cheltenham Mowers Ltd (Mowers Online) the following terms and conditions apply:
- We offer a secure means of ordering and paying for your products via this site. All online credit card payments are secured through a Secure Server Layer to protect your data. Our servers are rigorously tested to the meet PCIDSS (Payment Card Information Data Security Standard) criteria.
- Alternatively, you can order and pay by telephone (01452-616169) or pay by cheque (made payable to Cheltenham Mowers Ltd).
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods you order before your order can be accepted. Our acceptance of your order will bring into existence a legally binding contract between us. Acceptance will occur on either the debiting of your credit card or the clearance of your cheque. A contract will not affect your statutory rights
- Most products are kept in stock, and we aim to deliver your order within 1- 2 working days. If the item is out of stock we will keep you informed of any major delays.
- Cheltenham Mowers Ltd shall not be held liable for any delays in delivering goods, nor shall they be held liable for delays caused to customers work commitments due to your order not arriving on time.
- Cheltenham Mowers Ltd shall not be liable to customers for charges for hire of alternate machinery or labour. Cheltenham Mowers Ltd will not be liable for compensation of any kind due to late delivery of machinery or failure of machinery or damage to property from delivery.
- Delivery of products is usually 1-2 days from receipt of order and clearance of payment. Delivery of tractors is usually 5 – 7 working days after receipt of order.
- Products will be despatched to your preferred address directly from our distributors. A detailed receipt, together with a copy of the credit card payment receipt, will be posted separately to you.
Spare and Replacement Parts Orders
- Parts advice and orders can only be researched based on the information supplied by the customer. It is your responsibility as the customer to check the information you provide is correct for your machinery.
- Special Order spare parts are supplied on a non-returnable basis. No refunds can be given for parts that have been ordered specially for the customer which ultimately turn out to be incorrect.
- A Special Order is when the customer has provided the details, description and /or part number themselves.
- All garden machinery products carry the appropriate manufacturers’ warranties. Warranty information displayed in our online catalogue applies to DOMESTIC use of products. For COMMERCIAL use, different warranties usually apply – please enquire for details.
- To view your cancellation rights please refer to our Returns page.
- If the goods turn out to be faulty or different from those you ordered, you may return them after notifying us of the problem with the goods and your intention to return them. You must return them within 30 days of the date of their delivery to you to our contact address. We will refund the price you paid for such goods provided that the goods are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If the goods have been used we reserve the right to repair them in accordance with the relevant legislation in force at the time.
- Cheltenham Mowers Ltd and mowers-online may collect the following information for the processing and despatch of orders. Your name, address and contact information including email address and telephone number. The data will be used for the purpose of fulfilling orders, answering queries, ensuring the security of the website and ordering system, and for the prevention and detection of fraud.
- Cheltenham Mowers Ltd will ask you to provide certain information when you buy a product, create an account, or use our website at www.mowers-online.co.uk. We may collect the following information about you: your name, address and contact information including email address and telephone number, and technical information such as your IP address, browser information, and operating system.
- Cheltenham Mowers Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy and collect only the information that is submitted at the time of ordering or enquiring about our goods and services or through browsing our website.
- The personal information that we collect about you will be used only for the purposes of fulfilling orders and answering enquiries. We do not send marketing emails or newsletters. Consumers’ personal details are handled and stored securely by Cheltenham Mowers Ltd. Such details will never be passed to third parties nor be used by us to send you marketing material.
- Technical information may also be processed for the purposes of ensuring the security of the website and ordering system, and for the detection and prevention of fraud. This may involve sharing technical information with third parties, where we will seek to share only the minimum detail necessary to administer our website and services.
- Cookies are small pieces of data that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser from our Web Server. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files that may have been created from other sites. The mowers-online website utilises cookies as a means of providing personalisation features for our customers and to improve our website.
- You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browser’s help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as in tended.
- Cheltenham Mowers Ltd are committed to providing a high standard of customer service and satisfaction. If you have any concerns or complaints about our products or services, please contact us via Email: [email protected] or by telephone on 01452-616169 during business hours Monday to Friday.
- We will endeavour to address and respond to complaints and concerns within 2 working days (Monday – Friday).Customers will be kept fully informed on the progress of resolving complaints.
Web Site Security:
- We use SSL security (128 bit encryption) for the ordering process on our web site. Hence, ordering goods via our web site is totally secure so that consumers’ personal information and transactions remain confidential and cannot be interfered with. If you have any concerns or questions about the security of our site, please contact us by Email: [email protected] or by telephone on 01452-616169 during business hours Monday to Friday.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Cheltenham Mowers Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Cheltenham Mowers Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Cheltenham Mowers Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.