The cordless Combi 344e offers the consumer a practical alternative to mowing with a petrol or electric lawnmower. The Stiga Combi 344 E joins the range of Stiga 48v battery powered garden equipment. All the Stiga 48v gardening tools can be used with their 48v batteries and chargers. Stiga recommend the 5Ah The Stiga Combi 344e has a cutting width of 42 cm with 6 height of cut options from 25 – 75 mm. A hard wearing but lightweight polypropylene deck means the mower is easy to handle but can still take the knocks. The 50l collector has side vents and a handle for easy removal.
If you don’t want or need to collect the grass clippings then a mulch plug is included as standard. With a mulching plug in place the grass clippings are cut extra fine then blown back onto the lawn. These clippings are absorbed into the ground providing extra moisture and nutrients to the grass roots.
A handy addition to the mower is a front anti-scalp comb which helps avoid damage to the lawn. Recommended for areas up to 400 sqm.
The Combi 344e is supplied without a battery or charger.
- Battery Powered - Cordless
- Energy: 1.3kW
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Voltage: 48v
- Battery and Charger Included: No
- Drive: No, hand propelled, push
- Deck: Polypropylene
- Cutting Width : 42 cm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Central lever
- Cutting Height Settings: 6 from 25 - 75 mm
- Grass Collector: Textile
- Collector Capacity: 50l
- Handlebar: Adjustable comfort with camlocks, comfort switch and soft grip
- Mulching: Plug included
- Wheel Size: 150 / 250 mm grooved
- Stiga Recommendations: 1 x 5 Ah battery and fast charger - Both sold separately
- Weight: 14
- Dimensions LxWxH : 1410 x 485 x 1040 mm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year domestic , Terms and Conditions Apply including Registration and Annual Service by Approved Dealer