Who Are We?
The website www.mowers-online.co.uk is operated by Cheltenham Mowers Limited. Our Registered Office is Unit B3, Nexus, Gloucester Business Park, Gloucester, GL3 4AG. We have been trading since 2007 and our Company Registration Number is 06370690. Our telephone number is 01452 616169 and our email address is in[email protected]. Our ICO Registration Number is ZA432945.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We will ask you to provide certain information when you buy a product, create an account, or use our website. We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers such as your name, address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical information such as web pages you have visited, any errors you encountered whilst using our site, your IP address, browser information and operating system.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser from our Web Server. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files that may have been created from other sites. The mowers-online website utilizes cookies as a means of providing personalization features for our customers and to improve our website.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browser’s help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
What Do We Do With This Information?
We will only use your personal data on relevant lawful grounds as permitted by the EU General Data Protection Regulation and Privacy of Electronic Communication Regulation.
We will use your personal data for the purpose or purposes outlined at the time you gave it to us. This may have been during the course of a sale, signing up for our newsletter or when visiting our website.
We use this information:
- to provide the product or service you expect from us.
- where you have given us your consent to do so, to keep you informed about our products and services or provide you with information that you may find relevant.
- to better understand how we can improve our services for you.
- for the prevention and detection of fraud.
We may also need to provide your personal data if we’re asked by the police, or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities.
We will never sell your personal data to third parties.
How We Store Your Information
We use SSL security (128 bit encryption) for the ordering process on our web site. Hence, ordering goods via our web site is totally secure so that consumers’ personal information and transactions remain confidential and cannot be interfered with. If you have any concerns or questions about the security of our site, please contact Tim Patching by Email ([email protected]) or by telephone on 01452-616169 during business hours Monday to Friday. We keep this data for a period of seven years from the date of the transaction in accordance with UK law.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the two lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting the Data Protection Officer via the following email address: [email protected] or;
- We have a contractual obligation as a result of a purchase you have made from our website or any of our sales channels.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How To Complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us via email at [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk