2021 update of the bestselling HP 414 petrol mower by Mountfield.
The Mountfield HP41 is a lightweight hand propelled
lawnmower powered by a petrol engine. The HP 414 has a 39cm cutting width and
40 litre grass collector. The HP 41 can also be used without the collector if
you wish to leave the cuttings to discharge from the rear.
The HP 41 is great quality and value and is an ideal introductory
petrol mower for small to medium sized gardens. It has 5 height of cut
settings from 25 to 70mm adjustable with 4 levers. The polypropylene chassis
keeps the weight of the mower down to 19kg.
The 4 stroke Stiga ST 120 autochoke engine has a fixed rpm and
produces 123cc / 1.9kw of power.
- Model : HP41
- Type: 4 wheel rotary
- Drive: Hand propelled / push
- Chassis: Polypropylene
- Grass Collector : 40 litres Textile
- Grass Collector Full Indicator: No
- Starter : Recoil
- Engine: Stiga ST120 Auto choke OHV
- Power Capacity: 123cc / 1.9kW @ 2900rpm - fixed rpm
- Cutting Width: 39cm/15"
- Cutting Heights: 5 preset, 25 - 70mm
- Collapsible Handles: Hand wheel
- Safety features: Operator Presence Control
- Wheels: Front 175mm, Rear 175mm
- Ball Bearings: No
- Mulching Plug: No
- Weight : 19kg
- Manufacturer's 2 year warranty