OUT OF STOCK WITH HAYTER UNTIL MID JULY - CAN BE PRE-ORDERED
The Hayter R53S lawnmower has been developed with both the environment and the end user at the forefront. Both R53 (A and S) lawnmowers offer the choice of three ways to dispose of grass clippings - rear collection, side discharge and recycling.
The recycling feature helps to maintain a healthy and green lawn by re-circulating the grass clippings into a fine mulch and then returning them back into the lawn. Where they rapidly decompose, putting nutrients back into the soil.
Both Hayter lawnmowers are fitted with electric start Briggs and Stratton ReadyStart engines and are propelled by the unique Sens-a-Speed variable speed transmission that allows the mower to automatically adapt to your walking pace.
Z Fold Handles: The R53S (HA 448) is equipped with Z fold handles for compact storage.
3 in 1 Function: This lawnmower enables you to collect, mulch, and rear discharge from one machine.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 675 Readystart
- Cylinder Displacement: 190cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.0 Litres
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.6 Litres
- Propulsion: Auto Drive
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Sens A Speed: Automatically adapts to your walking pace
- Speed Max: 4.7mph
- Cutting Width: 53cm
- Cutting Height: 25mm to 114mm
- Collector Capacity: 55 Litres
- Collector Material: Fabric
- Handle: Two piece folding
- Deck: Pressed Steel
- Starting Method: Pull Start, Electric Start
- Dimensions: Height – 1070mm, width – 565mm, length – 1590mm
- Weight: 36kg
- Lawn Size: Large (1 ½ Tennis Court)
- Manufacturer's 3 year domestic (90 days commercial ) warranty. Annual Service Required.
|21" / 53cm
|Briggs & Stratton