Ideally suited to UK conditions, this top selling hand-propelled (push) model of the KV range is an absolute pleasure to use. Lightweight and nimble, the Billy Goat KV601 wheeled vac makes short work of clearing up in and around gardens of up to about an acre.
Although this garden vacuum is designed for the home owner it can out-perform many vacuums used in the professional market. Leaves, paper, cans and even glass bottles are all acceptable for this Billy Goat. Debris passes through the 5-blade impeller and is shredded into fine particles, which reduces volume and creates a mulch which can be more readily converted into compost. All collected material can be emptied easily and quickly by simply opening the fasteners on the zipper less bag.
Equipped with a high specification Briggs and Stratton engine for extended working life, the Billy Goat KV601 Lawn Vacuum has a 27" suction width and large sized 151 litre collection bag for fewer stops. The bag features commercial grade nautical fasteners which are more reliable than a standard zip.
If you are purchasing this machine with a specific purpose in mind, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team for advice before you buy.
A 7 foot vacuum hose kit is available for this model as an optional extra.
These vacuums are for outdoor use only.
- 190 cc Briggs & Stratton engine
- Recoil start
- Hand-propelled (push)
- 27 inch suction width
- 5-bladed steel impellor
- Performance 1442 CFM @ 3200 rpm
- Productivity approx. 34,320 sq.ft per hour @ 3 mph
- 4 position height adjustment (from handle)
- Housing: horizontal 12-gauge steel
- 151 litre mesh collection bag with dust skirt
- Wheels: 12 inch ball bearing, nylon with smooth tread
- Weight approx. 106 lbs
- Approx. dimensions: Length 62 inches Width 27 inches Height 42 inches
- Manufacturer's 1 year warranty